It is here that you will admire the landscapes and animals that many of us think Africa is all about.One would assume travel to East Africa is expensive. Sometimes, getting to most of those places part of your itinerary requires walking distances, park fees, and accommodation in parks or towns nearby. In addition, a 4WD vehicle is the recommended way of transport while on safari.
There is a possibility to cut cost of your safari by choosing an affordable accommodation rather than high class. Finally, hotels and lodges are the main factors that make safari prices high.
To be on a safari in East Africa, you don’t necessarily need high class hotels.
Furthermore, there are many midrange hotels and lodges. They are adapted to the culture of hospitality ensuring a comfort of tourists while saving.
Again, what is interesting about East Africa is that there are so many things to learn and discover that you won’t expect? A mix of deep valleys and lofty mountains, lakes, numerous rivers and wildlife richness in the nature
Beauty covers this land of East Africa from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi. People are open and friendly, cultural differences are part of their richness. Most of all, English is widely spoken from the first person in office you will interact with when working on your safari.
What are the available options of activities to take part in?
- Safari in the Masai Mara in Kenya
- Trekking gorillas in Rwanda and Uganda
- Explore the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro crater, Tanzania
- Camping adventure in Kenya and Tanzania parks
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro views, Kenya.
- From the forests to the shore in Zanzibar, you can experience a fishing activity in your holiday.
- Murchison Falls wildlife, rhino tracking and Nile boat cruises.
- Rwanda beautiful landscapes history-culture explained by numerous museums spread around the country.
- Gishora Drum sanctuary, Karera waterfalls, German Falls
- And finally, white sand beach relaxation in lodges/hotels around the Lake Tanganyika in Bujumbura.