General Booking &Payment Terms
• Once you have booked we will issue a confirmation invoice setting out the travel details and price. A contract will exist when we issue the confirmation invoice.
You agree to pay us either:
• The full cost depending on whether; it is required by us or the suppliers of your travel services before your travel date.
• A non-refundable deposit as required by us and/or the supplier of the services at the time of booking followed by the remaining balance due on the booking.
• You will be advised of the current deposit payable at the time of booking (which could be the full booking cost). The remaining balance must be paid by the balance due date.
• Please check the details on your invoice carefully. If you have any questions, or anything does not appear to be right, you must contact our reservations staff immediately.
• On the invoice, pay particular attention to the date your final payment is due as we may cancel your booking if you do not make your final payment on time. If we do this we will keep your deposit. If we extend the period for you to pay the final payment at your request, and you still fail to pay or cancel your booking, the cancellation charges will be increased in accordance with the scale set out in the section entitled ‘Cancellation By You’.
BY US: We reserve the right, without prior notice, to terminate the holiday /services of any person in your party if, in our opinion or in the opinion of any other person in authority, the persons concerned behave in such a way to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property. In this situation, the person(s) concerned will
be required to leave the accommodation or other service immediately. We shall have no further responsibility towards such person(s). No refunds will be made and we shall not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
BY YOU: Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel, you must advise us or your travel agent in writing. A cancellation is not effective until we receive a copy of your written notice. To cover our estimated loss caused by the cancellation and as we may be unable to resell your services, cancellation fees will be levied per person as follows:
• More than 45 Days: Deposit;
• Cancellation of services 44 up to 14 days prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the services cost;
• Cancellation received within 14 days of departure will incur forfeiture of the entire services cost;
• Special terms and conditions apply at all accommodation suppliers during trade fairs or special events. Details of such terms and conditions are available on request. However, in general case the standard booking terms will apply.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
• Except where we say differently elsewhere in these conditions, we cannot pay any compensation, reimburse expenses, or cover losses for any amount or otherwise accept responsibility if, as a result of circumstances beyond our control, we have to change your Package or Single Component after booking, or we, or our suppliers, cannot supply your Package / Single Component, as we, or they, had agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any description.
• When we refer to circumstances beyond our control, we mean any event that we, or the supplier in question, could not foresee or avoid, even after taking all reasonable care. Such circumstances will usually include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, airport closures, epidemic, natural or nuclear disaster, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial dispute, bad weather (actual or threatened), change to Foreign Office advice to advise against travel to destination and significant building work ongoing outside of your accommodation (such as resort development).