It is here that you will admire the landscapes and animals that many of us think Africa is all about.
One would assume travel to East Africa is expensive – sometimes getting to most of those places part of your itinerary requires walking distances, park fees, and accommodation in parks or towns nearby. While a 4WD safari landcruiser is the recommended way of transport to make all those trips, there is a possibility to cut cost of your safari by choosing an affordable accommodation as in many cases hotels/lodges are the main factors that make safari prices high.
To be on a safari in East Africa, you don’t necessarily need high class hotels if you don’t have to. There are many hotels/lodges of midrange class adapted to the culture of hospitality ensuring a comfort of tourists while saving.
What is really interesting about East Africa is that there are so many things to learn and discover that you won’t expect.
A mix of deep valleys and lofty mountains, lakes, numerous rivers, wildlife richness in the nature- beauty covers this land of East Africa from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi.
English is widely spoken from the first person in office you will interact with when working on your safari- people are open and friendly, cultural differences are part of their richness.
What are the available options of activities to take part in?
• Safari in the Masai Mara, Kenya
• Trekking gorillas in Rwanda /Uganda
• Explore the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro crater, Tanzania
• Camping adventure in Kenya and Tanzania parks
• Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro views, Kenya
• From the forests to the shore in Zanzibar, you can experience a fishing activity in your holiday.
• Murchison Falls wildlife, rhino tracking and Nile boat cruises, Uganda
• Rwanda beautiful landscapes history-culture explained by numerous museums spread around the country.
• Exploring Burundi beautiful landscapes-Gishora drum sanctuary –Karera waterfalls –German Falls and white sand beach relaxation in lodges/hotels around the Lake Tanganyika in Bujumbura.